People perform better and students learn more when they can work in a safe and comfortable environment. That’s why health and safety issues like emergency lighting should be discreet and regularly serviced.
Having installed hundreds of emergency lighting systems for schools, colleges and businesses, and continuing to maintain the regulatory checks, our customers enjoy working in those environments.
A thorough understanding of the British Standard (BS5266-8:2004) for emergency escape lighting systems, is essential to keeping organisations compliant and their employees’ lives safe.
Design, install, test and maintain emergency exit lighting systems
- Testing of each luminaire in emergency mode
- Inspection of mains indicators to ensure they are energised
- Testing of luminaries for their full duration
- Checking of charging arrangements for proper functionality
- Full recording of findings documented in log book
- Production of Certificate of Inspection by a ‘competent person’
- Recommendations for any remedial work required
Call 0800 9179346 and tell us how we call help with your emergency exit lighting and maintenance.